Jersey Jen's Money Crunch

. . . drowning in debt

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Save some here and there

Job change and relocation often add more expenses (or sometimes less). Since I started at the new job, I find myself spending more on housing and food. Housing is obviously more in this part of Jersey. I also eat out more.

Well, I'm putting some efforts to save a few dollars a day:

Save $3.06 (2 x $1.53) on Starbucks coffee
:: I usually drink 2 cups of coffee. Since there is decent free coffee at work, no need to buy!

Save $2 on gym membership
:: Instead of $60/mo on gym membership, I use the free gym (although small, but it has tread mill and free weights I need) at work.

Any tips on effortless ways to save a little here and there?

Sharon at The Frugal Duchess posted 15 Rules for Dealing with New Target. Great ideas, Jen definitely should follow her lead on controlling impulse-buying.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home