Jersey Jen's Money Crunch

. . . drowning in debt

Friday, October 13, 2006

BYOB (be your own boss)

Just about every one of my friends has mentioned that they would start their own business when the opportunity is ready. The ideas they have are very creative and original! Well, some sound funny and dumb, but they could have potentials (hey, I thought the $1.65-billion YouTube was stupid back in 2005). I always have this idea of starting a dessert shop, where people can come in for delicious European dessert items (of course, my fav mousse cakes) and specialty drinks. I also have the layout and color theme all visualized in my head.

Yahoo! Finance has an article about an entrepreneur starting her own chocolatier. What a cool idea! I think many people started their own business not just to be in charge of their own time, but also to collect the monetary rewards (assuming it survives the first few years). Just thinking about it, people get rich by working for themselves.

If you get to start your own business, what would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home